Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Internet vs Shopping.

It is me once again...


Continue to share my thoughts about the Internet in our life and its opportunity to substitute different spheres of this life. For example, shopping.


Today more and more people prefer Internet shops instead of different markets and so one. It is more comfortable for them to sit home, choose some goods through the Internet and receive their orders in a couple of days or even hours. You can buy everything through the Internet! It is not a problem at all now. More and more companies develop Internet marketing now because they understand the fact it is our future.


My friends, do you agree with the fact the Internet can completely substitute shops and markets? I think that you would agree with me if I considered shops to be “old” way to get something, would not you?

3 comments:

Mike said...

It's really convinient to buy things throught the Internet! My family use it very often, specially when we're short of time...

Chriss Carrol said...

i do not think so, maybe it will become smth like the substitution of books, but not markets
Perhaps it is rather convenient to buy through the web, but it is rather difficult to find the goods you need, as for example... clothes

Christian said...

Agree with Chriss. it is much comfortable for me to go shopping (i mean clothes). I can try it on and see how it looks on me. Internet is good for buying "things" but not clothes and NOT FOOD!